To make our services more available, The Talking Dog now offers Interactive Remote Herding Training Sessions. With each one-hour session, you’ll be able to:
- submit video of training with your dog
- receive written feedback and advice on the video
- discuss the video and feedback in person during an online meetup (offered on a variety of platforms to give you options you’re comfortable with)
Remote herding lessons must be scheduled, and your video uploaded, at least 5 days in advance of your session. Each session will focus on the training of one dog.
What’s required of you:
- Consider your goals. When you book your session, you’ll be asked to provide some context, including your experience, goals, current training challenges etc. How are we going to help you?
- Book your session. Sessions are $85 USD and include the review of up to 15 minutes of video, note-making and the balance of the time in a live web session with you.
- Upload your video as you book, or watch for your confirmation email and follow the link to upload your video later.
- Show, don’t tell. Take video of your dog in training; you can upload up to 3 videos, up to 15 minutes total.
- Can’t make your appointment? You can reschedule up to 48 hours in advance. Cancellations are not available.
Some examples of what’s discussed in a web session:
- Evaluation of your current training level and any issue you are having with your dog
- Your expectation for your dog and how you have planned to meet those expectations
- Goals for next training session